Philia Support Services offer in-home care and support services for people with a disability.
We offer a range of services and support such as:
- assistance with daily life at home
- supported independent living
- improved daily living skills
- increased social and community participation
- improving your health and well-being
Activities are based on goals and interests of the person being supported.
Coordination and Planning
GOC Care also offer NDIS support coordination and plan management.
Our helpful Support Coordinators will help you make your plan work for you by connecting you to providers and ensuring that you get the best service and value for money.
Plan management is the financial management of your NDIS plan. This includes:
- making payments to providers
- expense claims processing
- providing monthly statements for participants and claiming for payment
Call us on 07 3249 1010 for further information. We are here to help.