The Greek Welfare Centre provides the following:
- Case management and Counselling service providing individual, and family support and referral
- Support, advocacy, information and referral to community services such as Centrelink, Housing, specialised services such as mental health, drug and alcohol services, family law professionals
- Financial assistance through the Emergency Relief program funded by the Commonwealth Department of Social Services
- Education and training programs addressing relationship and carer issues such as marriage preparation and enrichment, carer information sessions.
- The Welfare Centre also responds to the ongoing emerging needs of the Greek and local community.
- Cultural consultation to service providers working with clients from a culturally and linguistically diverse background, in particular the Greek speaking community.
The Welfare Centre also facilitates group activities:
- Carer support
- Youth activities
- Volunteer Community visitors services
- Volunteer program
- Links to Mental Health Services (Support to culturally specific services for individuals and families)